VMware vSphere 6.7, 6.5, 6.0 and 5.5 Practice Labs
We've put together a complete remote lab solution for people who want to learn how to install, configure and use VMware vSphere 6.0, 6.1, 6.5 or 6.7. Our solution includes a complete ready-to-use remote lab environment for 7-60 days and a 250 page Lab Guide that takes you through 24+ vSphere lab tasks including installing, configuring and administering ESXi and vCenter from first principles to a fully functioning installation.
Your remote lab servers are Enterprise class PC servers which include:
- Two ESxi servers with 12GB of RAM, local storage 4 NICs and 150GB of local storage
- An iSCSI SAN with dedicated SAN LUNs for your use
- An NFS / NAS share with all of the install media you need to get run through all of the labs
- Remote access using Microsoft Remote Desktop Services, available from any location
- Our custom Lab Guide with 24+ lab tasks fully explained using step-by-step instructions on how to install, configure and use ESXi, vCenter and all of its major components
Your task will be to connect to our lab servers (we tell you how), power them on, install ESXi, install vCenter and configure/use these products while learning best practices as you go. Our Lab Guide contains detailed, easy to follow step-by-step instructions on how to complete every task. When you are done, you will have completed labs on all major components of vSphere.
Check out available lab rentals and durations on our e-commerce site.
For more information, a detailed outline and samples of our self-study vSphere content, please check out: VMware vSphere 6.7 with ESXi and vCenter".